Thursday, August 22, 2013

Thoughts about college...

I think this blog is going to start being a lot like a journal for me. I need this outlet. So, thoughts about college:

It's hard. I'm not going to sugar coat anything here. It is the most grueling thing you will ever do. You are thrown entirely out of your comfort zone and it's tough. You really have to believe in yourself and do it all for yourself.

It brings you closer. My dad and I have never been that close. He has always been really tough on my sister and I. He can be a very difficult person to be around and to get along with. He has his flaws, let's just say. But, today he called me and it was the sweetest he had ever talked to me. I never felt like my dad loved me all that well. I thought he loved my sister more. But I can tell that he wants what is best for me and the family. We're turning over a new leaf.

JUST BUY YOUR OWN DAMN TV!!!

Really get to know your roommate before rooming together, if possible.

Don't be quick to judge other people. Not really a lesson I've learned this week but, one that's been reinforced for me.

xoxo,

ThePurpleisbliss

0 comments:

Post a Comment