Thursday, February 6, 2014

Lost in Life

Hey all!

It hit me today that I haven't updated The Purple is Bliss in quite a while, almost a month! To be honest I've put pretty much everything by the way-side lately, not just this blog but my channel, my classes at college…everything. You could say I've been a little lost in myself and my life lately. I've been battling some depression and anxiety recently and it's just been very difficult for me to have a passion for my classes or anything, let alone this blog and my Youtube channel. I might as well just fill you in on a few updates…

I recently got my nose pierced!…as in Monday I went to the tattoo/piercing place and got it done. Literally as a compulsion. I had been thinking about it for a couple years and since I still had some gift cards from graduation, I decided to get it done. And I'm so happy I did! I absolutely love my nose piercing! I've been contemplating doing a video on it but that will just depend on your interest really. I'd be happy to take any questions and make it a sort of Q&A video about my experience with my nose piercing etc. Just comment with your questions and let me know! I would love to tell you more about it.

As I mentioned before I've been a little  very neglectful go my classes this semester. I cannot find the motivation or the passion for my classes. They just seem so dull! And really they are! They only class I genuinely enjoy going to is my Communication class. My class is Communication 101, which pretty much means a speech class (as in getting up in front and giving speeches non-stop)…at least that's what I thought. I'm incredibly happy that I was wrong! My professor is amazing and is really laid back and open with the class. And I really love the assignments she gives. They are really helping me right now. This class is literally the only class I don't mind going to. I'm thinking about looking into communication further….even if it means giving speeches.

I've also been thinking about looking into going into business either as a major or a minor. I really want to invent my own company and my own brand of something. Makeup maybe? I mean, I've looked up to Elle and Blair Fowler since forever and I see what amazing things they've achieved. They have their own brand and they're so successful. I would just love the opportunity to do that. Unfortunately I don't have exactly all the resources they do so…I'm thinking business. We will see where it goes. Other than that I've just been trying to pull myself out of some of this depression and anxiety and just get through this semester. I'll keep you updated!

xoxo,

Grace

0 comments:

Post a Comment